Class 10th Biology Very Important Objective MCQs Notes 2020L: Here I Am Give You Very Important Objective MCQs Notes 2020 For Biology Class 10th. I hope I’ts Help You Exam.
Choose the right answer from the subsequent choices:
01- The process of gaseous exchange involves;
- Breakdown of C-H bonds to yield energy
- Physical movements that take air in and out of body
- Getting oxygen from the air and removing CO2
- Transport of oxygen by the blood to different parts of the body
02- Most of the gaseous exchange during a leaf occurs through;
- General surface
03- How many bronchi are there within the air passageway?
04- Where does the gaseous exchange occur in humans?
05- Which structure actively helps in taking the air out of the lungs?
06- The primary chemical stimulus for breathing is that the concentration of;
- Carbon dioxide in the blood
- Oxygen in blood
- Carbon dioxide in muscles
- Oxygen in muscles
07- Point out the falsehood about respiration;
- Gases can easily undergo the walls of the alveoli
- Gas exchange in the lungs is very efficient because the lungs provide a large area
- In emphysema, the walls of alveoli break and there’s more area
- Dust particles can damage the lung by irritating the inner alveoli surface
08- A disease involving the breakdown of air sacs of the lungs is;
09- Which process doesn’t occur within the nasal cavity?
Trapping of huge dust particles
- Humidification of the inhaled air
- Warming of the inhaled air
- Exchange of gases
10- What sort of blood vessels surrounds the alveoli?
11- Antibiotics are used for the;
- Treatment of viral infections
- Treatment of bacterial infections
- Immunization against infections\
- Both ’1 and ’2’
12- The substances used for the treatment, cure, prevention or diagnosis of disease are called;
- Medicinal drugs
13- Aspirin is categorized as;
- A drug from animals
- A synthetic drug
- A drug from plants
- A drug from minerals
14- The drugs wont to reduce pain are known as;
15- Which of the subsequent drugs is obtained from plants?
16- Which of those addictive drugs also are used as painkillers?
- All are often used
17- Sulfonamides affect bacteria within the following way;
- Break the cell membrane
- Inhibit protein synthesis
- Stop the synthesis of the latest cell membrane
- Stop the synthesis of vitamin Bc
What is true about vaccines?
18- Protect against the longer-term viral and bacterial infections
- Treat the prevailing bacterial infections only
- Treat existing infections and also protect against future infections
- Protect against viral infections only