Here I Am Give You FPSC Custom Inspector- For Descriptive Test (English) Guide- 2020. I hope I’ts Help You Exam. So Let’s Start Reading…
What you’re getting to explore during this Blog?
Syllabus for Custom Inspector Descriptive Test Preparation
Useful tips for Custom Inspector Descriptive Test Preparation
Free Books, Notes, and links of very useful sites for Descriptive Test
Step by Step guide that the way to you’ll learn maximum brief span of your time
Useful Tips for Custom Inspector Descriptive Test Preparation
In this blog, you’ll find very useful tips for test preparation. the following pointers are divided into two sections. One section will allow you to realize the generic useful measure that we should always take during test preparation and therefore the other section is going to be specifically about Custom Inspector Descriptive test content. After reading both sections, ready to “> you’ll be able to prepare relative content very consciously and may get maximum briefly span of your time. So stick with this content.
Basic Rules for Test Preparation
Give yourself enough time to review. Make a study schedule that matches your way of studying and don’t leave anything for the eleventh hour.
Use flow charts and diagrams (at the top of every day make diagrams of what you’ve got understood or make summary). it’ll assist you in revision.
Practice on old exams Show your work to others (Experts).
Organize study groups with friends who have common objectives. (If possible) Take regular breaks (e.g study two hours in the morning, 2 hours within the afternoon, 1 hour at night) Plan the day of your exams.
Drink a lot of water and maintain a good diet.
Tips for Preparation of English DecriptiveTest Content
- According to the given syllabus, you’ve got to form preparation from different books. Don’t worry, you don’t need to undergo from complete content of every book. There are a few chapters from each book which you would like to review to hide the given content thoroughly.
- Understand why people fail in writing? ( Watch the video here)
- Readout and learn all basic rules of grammar ( Just read those chapters which are recommended to you here)
- Be consistent. Be focused. Keep hardworking on a day to day and review progress at the top of every day.
- Read-Read- Read ⇒ Write-Write-Write Yes! Daily read articles ( choose the topic of your interest) and make a summary of every article in your own words.
- Check mistakes and check out to repair them on day to day.
- Track Performance and write a minimum of 200 words daily.
- Don’t repeat mistakes. you’ve got a very short time, so don’t stick with the same problem
- Show your work to others (Experts).
- Last, but most vital, don’t miss prayers and always seek the right guidance from Almighty ALLAH. he’s the sole who can offer you whatever you would like to be.
For Prepositions, Narrations, and Active-Passive Voice practice, Subject-Verb agreement, etc
English Grammar & Composition by Wren & Martin
For sentence structuring
Three chapters of “Exploring the planet of English” (1.The sentence, 2. Common mistakes in sentence structuring, 3.Grammar at Glance)
Note: you only need to undergo a few chapters form each book.