Preparation material and sample tests for the FPSC test for the lyceum Teacher (SST) in FG schools under the federal of Pakistan (BS-17). The eligibility criteria for the work, test pattern, syllabus, and preparation material are given below.
FPSC Test for lyceum Teacher (Biology, Chemistry, computing, Maths, and Physics) is commencing 24 October 2019. NEW
Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s degree (04 years duration) in relevant subject with 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.Ed (Hons)/ Associate Diploma in Education or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by HEC.
Age Limit: 22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper regulation.
- Type: Objective Type Test (MCQ)
- Part-I (English) = 20 questions
- Part-II (Subject Test) = 50 questions
- Part-II (Professional Test) = 30 questions
- Total Marks: 100, Total MCQs: 100, Total Time: 100 minutes
- Negative Marking: NO
Part-I (English) – 20 MCQs | Sample Questions
- Grammar Usage,
- Sentence Structuring.
Part-II (Subject Test) – 50 MCQs
Part-III (Professional Test) – 30 MCQs | Sample Questions
- Teaching Techniques and Methodology
- Classroom Management and Discipline
- Testing and Evaluation