Taj Mahal is a royal tomb located in Agra, India. Mughal emperor Shah Jahan is known as his wife Arjumand Banu Begum (Mumtaz Mahal). He built this magnificent monument for his memory. Construction of the mausoleum began in 122 which was completed in 5 years.
The Taj Mahal is regarded as a striking feature of Mughal architecture – the architecture of which combines Persian, Turkish, Indian and Islamic architecture. It was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the 5th.
The most striking feature is the marble dome above the tomb. The top of the dome has been decorated with a paddle flower, which further reflects its height. It is estimated that the Taj Mahal was constructed at an estimated cost of Rs 12 million.
Before you go to the Taj Mahal, find out the unknown –
- Mamtaz Mahal was the third wife of the Mughal emperor Shahjahan. Before marriage, Mumtaz’s name was Arjumando Banu Begum.
2. Mamtaz Mahal died while giving birth to his 5th child.
3. The actual tomb of Mamtaz Mahal has three names of Allah as a calligraphic inscription.
4. About a thousand elephants were used to transfer the materials needed to build the Taj Mahal from one place to another.
5. Construction materials were brought from India, Punjab, Rajasthan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, China, Tibet, and Arab countries.
6. At the Taj Mahal, there are 20 types of precious gemstones. At different times of the day and full moon night, the Taj Mahal has many colors.
7. During the wandering of the Taj Mahal complex, various verses of the Qur’an will be seen throughout the walls.
I Think This text regarding 7 Interesting Facts About the Taj Mahal, Must Know All, is beneficial for all aspirants. For the most recent updates keep visiting our site https://dainiksongbad.com/ you’ll also bookmark our website pressing by Ctrl + D to urge all such latest News. Or Allow To Subscribe all such latest News Thanks
Source: Times of India