8 General Board SSC, Madrasa Board Submission and Technical Board SSC and Vocational Exam Schedule 2021. SSC and Syllabus Examination Routine 2029 Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Madrasa Education Board, Technical Education Board.
SSC and equivalent exam routine 2020 has been published. SSC Exam Schedule-2021 has been published on the website of the Secondary and Higher Education Board, Madrasa Education Board, Technical Education Board. See the SSC, Submission and Vocational Exam Schedule for the year 2021 here.
SSC, Dakhil and Vocational Examination will be held on 8th February 2012 from 8 am to 5 pm and the afternoon examination will be held from 2 pm to 3 pm. Students must attend the center 5 minutes before the start of the examination. The SSC and equivalent exam schedule of 2021 are listed below for your convenience.
Read More- SSC Dakhil Exam Routine of 2020
SSC Examination for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will start from February 1 and February 22, 2020. On the other hand, practical examinations will be conducted from February 26 to February 25. SSC exam routine 2019
Download SSC Exam Routine of 2020
SSC Practical Exam Schedule 2020
Special Instructions for SSC Exam
• Candidates must take a seat in the examination room 1 (thirty) minutes before the start of the examination.
• The examination should be conducted according to the time specified in the question paper.
• There will be multiple elections first and then creative/theoretical examinations and there will be no break between the two tests.
• Candidates must collect their admit cards from their respective Head of Institution at least three days before the commencement of the examination.
• Candidates will fill the circle by typing their Rail Number, Registration Number, Subject Code, etc. in the OMR form of their respective answer sheet. The answer sheet cannot be folded under any circumstances.
• Candidates have to pass separately in creative/creative (theoretical), multiple-choice and practical areas.
• Each candidate will be able to participate in the examination only on the topics/topics mentioned in the registration paper. Under no circumstances will you be able to participate in the test on a different subject.
• The examiners will be able to use simple scientific calculators in the exam and keep the analog clock. It cannot bring any other electronic device.
• Practical Examination will be conducted in the center of self.
• Apply online via SMS for review within 7 (seven) days after the result of the examination is published.
Some important information for SSC candidates:
There will be first elections and then creative experiments.
There will be a total of 5 hours allotted with 5 minutes for the multiple-choice exam and 2 minutes for the written test.
There will be no break between the multiple-choice and the creative test.
The examiner can use a simple scientific calculator but
I cannot use any type of programming calculator.
The practical integrative issues need to be passed separately in the theoretical, multiple-choice and practical areas.
No mobile or another device of any kind will be used during the test
SSC and equivalent exam routine. SSC of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Madrasah Board of Education, Technical Education Board Vocational Examination Schedule.